Lines and wrinkles are a key sign of ageing and unfortunately, they occur simultaneously. The good news is that our experienced and highly qualified practitioners use anti-wrinkle injections to create a natural-looking reduction in these lines and wrinkles for a softer and brighter appearance.
If you have lines from muscle movement (frowning, smiling and squinting) these are dynamic lines. Dynamic lines are some of the most commonly requested areas. The appearance of dynamic lines can be significantly reduced with anti-wrinkle injections/muscle relaxants.
Muscle relaxants can also be used to minimise the lines around the mouth and nose, to smooth the chin, relax the jawline and neck bans and to create a life to the brow. In addition, anti-wrinkle injections can treat excessive sweating (hyperhydrosis). Please see more detailed information about this treatment under the tab labelled Hyperhydrosis in treatments.
How It Works
Anti-wrinkle injections block the chemical signal that the brain sends to the muscle telling the muscle to contract. This means that when the brain says ‘squint, it’s sunny’, the muscles are saying ‘I can’t hear you’. In effect the treatment relaxes and lifts the muscle, softening the look of lines and giving a tighter, smoother appearance. It generally takes 3 to 10 days after the treatment for the maximum to develop fully and re-treatment should not occur within that period. The effect generally lasts 3 to 4 months, although with regular treatments it may be possible to reduce the dosage. The treatment may be less effective for people over 60 due to poorer muscle tone.
Reasons for Choosing Harley Injectables for Your Botox Treatments in London.
- 100% Pure Botox
- Authentic Allergan Product
- Guaranteed freshness
- Maximum Strength
- Guaranteed results
- Safe (MHDA Approved)
- Free touchups
- Virtually painless
After Botox Treatment Instructions
- Avoid lying down or massaging the treated area for 4 hours after treatment.
- Do not exercise for 24 hours
- Exercise the treated muscles for a few hours after the treatment
- If you get a headache (as some people do for few hours after the treatment) you may take Panadol unless otherwise advised by your physician.
- You may take Arnica tablets if there is any bruising in the site of injections, or if you are prone to bruising.
- 1 area of Botox £190
- 2 areas Botox £280
- 3 areas of Botox £370
- Full face (includes 3 upper face areas plus bunny lines, marionette lines and smile lines) £450
- Massater Botox £450
- Gummy smile £200
- Platysmal bands (neck lift) £550
- Hyperhydrosis £550